Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Roadmap

aarrggh.i wanted to start posting my stories from today, but i got back at 9.30 from work! Dont feel like writing..just wanna sleep now. However lemme list out what I am gonna be posting in the next few weeks:

1) background info and build up on my two trips to Australia (Perth) and South America (Chile and Argentina)
2) Australia and the IRAUG games between 24th Novemeber-3rd of December
3) The Flight to Santiago (really eventful one!) 3-4th December
4) Santiago 4-13th of December
5) Bus ride from Santiago to Mendoza (Argentina)
6) Mendoza -13-15th December
7) Buenos Aires 16th-22nd December
8) River Tigre (part of Buenos Aires) 21st december (my favorite part of the trip)

so much for the roadmap, hopefully you like what i have to say. You will not find a travel blog or ONLY stories about what happened to me, what you can expect is my opinion on two different parts of the world, about people, places and the culture. For now its bedtime for me. Nite!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home